ms Marco Polo Cruises
See the list of all ms Marco Polo cruises 2014 and 2015 sailings as dates and prices. This is a review of ms Marco Polo cruise ship itinerary and schedule – all departure dates have also prices per person to compare.
ms Marco Polo cruise ship schedule and tickets prices
MS Marco Polo cruise 2014 schedule
The cruise ship Marco Polo 2014 sailing program offers regular departures from UK ports only – from England (Tilbury/London and Newcastle), and from Scotland (departing from Leith/Edinburgh). This is an “adult only” ship (advertised as “child-free” by its owner and operator the CMV line).
As a cruise ship Marco Polo is rich in history and maritime traditions, with its unique small ship charm and beauty. She is also one of the few ocean-going passenger ships able to provide its guests with an unique home-like experience at sea.
You may also be interested in the following “Marco Polo” themed articles:
- Marco Polo cruise ship itinerary maps
- ms Marco Polo current position tracker
- CMA CGM Marco Polo (container ship)
- Marco Polo ship (clipper ship)
- Marco Polo cruise ship (details, history, facts, review)
- and this is the link to the Cruise&Maritime Voyages official website.
ms Marco Polo cruise prices
Besides all departure dates, this survey also shows suggestive tickets prices Per Person in GBP. These are the CMV official rates (based on double occupancy) showing what are the cheapest fares you can get on Marco Polo deals. Know, that although regularly updated, prices may be different in time of booking
MS Marco Polo cruise prices here were last updated in April 2014.
MS Marco Polo “buy one – get one free” cruises deals
These special ms Marco Polo free cruise deals relate to classic Northern European sailings from UK to be operated in 2014. The itineraries feature the Baltic Scandinavia region’s stunning ports of call Copenhagen (Denmark), Tallinn (Estonia), St Petersburg (Russia), Helsinki (Finland) and Stockholm (Sweden), plus the panoramic Kiel Canal cruising.
Free cruises 2014 dates
- July 29, 2014 – 9 days “Summer in the Fjords” cruise from Tilbury, London – PP price from £980.
- September 11, 2014 – 8 days “Majestic Fjords Cruise” leaving from Tilbuty – PP price from £830.
- October 27, 2014 – 15 days “The Spectacular Northern Lights” cruise from Tilbury (Aurora Borealis celestial phenomenon) – PP price from £1660.
- The last of the Marco Polo ship’s “buy one get one free” cruise offers are for 13 days itineraries. These are all Scandinavia and Russia cruises in 2014 to Baltic cities and St Petersburg – departure dates are August 21, September 21 and October 15.
For detailed itinerary information and port dates see the Marco Polo’s sailing calendar below.
Free cruise promotion code
All the above special holiday offers are organized by Newmarket Promotions Ltd and are offered subject to availability. Like all cruise prices listed here, the above prices are only suggestive. They do not include travel insurance and are based on 2 guests sharing a twin cabin.
To apply for the above Marco Polo cruise deals, you have to make a booking by May 19, 2014 quoting the following promotional code: L6HPY4. Know, that these offers are subject to availability, and could be withdrawn at any time.
Information source is the “Daily Mirror” newspaper (edition Thursday, 8 May, 2014).
Marco Polo cruise Newcastle 2014
JULY 2014 (North Cape)
- (P422, July 4) 14-night North Cape from Newcastle to Norway – Geiranger (Jul 6), Gravdal (Jul 8), Kirkenes (Jul 10), Arctic Russia (in Murmansk on Jul 11), Honningsvag (Jul 12), Tromso (Jul 13), Andalsnes (Jul 14) and Bergen (Jul 16) – from £1190.
- (P491, July 18, one-way) 11-night Around Britain and British Isles from Newcastle to London, visiting Scotland (Invergordon, Jul 20, and Kirkwall, Jul 21), Isle of Lewis (Stornoway, Jul 22), Isle of Mull (Tobermory, Jul 23), Ireland (Dublin, Jul 24), Isle of Scilly (Tresco, Jul 25), Channel Islands (Guernsey, Jul 26) and France (Honfleur, Jul 27) – from £1000.
- round-trip from Tilbury
- (P424, July 19) 10-night Around British Isles – from £930.
- (P425, July 29, free cruise) 8-night to the Norwegian Fjords – Eidfjord (Jul 31), Flam (Aug 1), Fjaerland and Balestrand (Aug 2), Olden (Aug 3) and Bergen (Aug 4) – from £670.
Marco Polo cruises from Tilbury 2014
AUGUST 2014 (Iceland cruise)
- (P445, August 6) 3-night London to Antwerp and Amsterdam – prices from from £340.
- (P426, August 9) 12-night London to Iceland - leaving from Tilbury to Shetland Isles (Lerwick, Aug 11), Faroe Islands (Thorshavn, Aug 12), Eskifjordur (Aug 13), Akureyri (Aug 14), Isafjord (Aug 15), Reykjavik (Aug 16), Westman Islands (Heimaey, Aug 17) and Scotland (Kirkwall, Aug 19) - from £1160.
- (P427, August 21, free cruise) 12-night Baltic Cities, visiting Copenhagen (Aug 23), Germany (Sassnitz, Aug 24), Tallinn (Aug 26), St Petersburg (Aug 27 & 8), Helsinki (Aug 29), Stockholm (Aug 30) and Germany again (Kiel Canal, Sept 1) – from £1090.
SEPTEMBER 2014 (Mini Cruise)
- (P428, September 2) 9-night Around British Isles< to Scotland (Invergordon, Sept 4), Isle of Lewis (Stornoway, Sep 5), Isle of Mull (Tobermory, Sept 6), Dublin ((Sept 7), Isle of Scilly (Tresco, Sept 8), Channel Islands (Guernsey, Sept 9) and France (Honfleur, Sept 10) - from £800.
- (P429, September 11, free cruise) 7-night Norway Fjords visiting Ulvik and Eidfjord (Sept 13), Flam (Sept 14), Hellesylt (Sept 15) and Bergen (Sept 16) – from £560.
- (P430, September 18) 3-day/2-night Mini Cruise from Tilbury to Belgium and Holland, visiting Antwerp (Sept 19) and Amsterdam (Sept 20) – from £240.
- (P431, September 21, free cruise) 12-night Baltic Cities (Scandinavia and Russia) to Copenhagen (Sept 23), Berlin//Warnemunde (Sept 24), Tallinn (Sept 26), St Petersburg (Sept 27 & 28), Helsinki (Sept 29), Sweden (Nynashamn, Sept 30) and Germany again (Kiel Canal, Oct 2) – from £1060.
OCTOBER 2014 (Mini Cruise, Northern Lights)
- (P432, October 5) 3-day/2-night Mini Cruise to Amsterdam (Oct 6) – from £180.
- (P433, October 7) 8-night Baltic - to Amsterdam (Oct 8), Germany (Kiel Canal, Oct 9, Wismar, Oct 10), Sweden (Helsingborg, Oct 11), Copenhagen (Oct 11) and Oslo (oct 13) – from £700.
- (P434, October 15, free cruise) 12-night Baltic Cities – to Copenhagen (Oct 17), Berlin/Warnemunde (Oct 18), Tallinn (oct 20), Russia/St Petersburg (Oct 21 & 22), Helsinki (Oct 23), Sweden (Nynashamn, Oct 24) and Kiel Canal (Oct 26) – from £1050.
- (P435, October 27, free cruise) 14-night Northern Lights to Norway, visiting Eidfjord (Oct 29), Olden (Oct 30), Gravdal (Nov 1), Alta (Nov 2), Honningsvag (Nov 3), Tromso (Nov 4), Narvik (Nov 5), Andalsnes (Nov 7) and Bergen (Nov 8) – from £1330.
NOVEMBER 2014 (na).
DECEMBER 2014 (Canary Islands)
- (P501, December 22, Christmas 2014 New Years) 14-night round-trip from Tilbury London to Gibraltar, Canary Islands (Arrecife, Tenerife), Madeira (Funchal), Leixoes (for Oporto) – Holiday cruise prices from £1220 pp.
Marco Polo cruises 2015 UK
JANUARY 2015 (round-trip Transatlantic, Amazon cruise, South America)
- (P502, January 5) 42-night Amazon River, West Indies and Azores, round-trip from London to Amsterdam, Lisbon, Funchal, Cape Verde (Mindelo), Transatlantic to Brazil – Santarem (Jan 21), Boca da Valeria (22), Manaus (23), Parintins (25), Santarem (26), Almeirim (27), Macapa (28), French Guiana (Iles Du Salut), Grenada (St Georges), St Vincent, St Lucia (Castries), Barbados (Feb 4) and Transatlantic to Azores (Horta, 10, Ponta Delgada, 11 Feb) - cruise prices from £30,000.
FEBRUARY 2015 (Northern Lights 2015 from Tilbury, London)
- (P503, February 16) 14-night from London to Amsterdam and Norway Fjords – Alesund (Feb 19), Narvik (21), Alta (22), Tromso (24), Sortland (25), Andalsnes (27) and Bergen (28) – prices from £1220.
MARCH 2015 (Iceland, Northern Lights)
- (P504, March 2) 14-night to Amsterdam, Alesund (Mar 5), Narvik (7), Alta (8), Tromso (10), Sortland (11), Andalsnes (13), Bergen (14)- prices from £1300.
- (P500, March 16 “Solar Eclipse”) 11-night to Iceland from London to visit Scotland (Kirkwall, March 18), Faroe Islands (Thorshavn, March 19), Reykjavik (March 22) and Scotland again with Invergordon (March 25) – from £1300.
- (P505, March 27 “Springtime Gardens”) 6-night to France (Rouen, with overnight stay), Channel Islands (Jersey), France (Cherbourg) and Belgium (Zeebrugge/Bruges) – from £520.
APRIL 2015 (British Isles, Norway Fjords, mini)
- (P506 , April 2 “British Isles”) 9-night to Scotland (Invergordon, and Ullapool), Isle of Mull (Tobermory), Ireland (Dublin), Isle of Scilly (Tresco), Channel Islands and France (Honfleur) – from £780.
- (P507-P508 , April 11 & 17, “Fjordland”) 6-night UK to Norway – Rosendal, Flam, and Bergen – from £520.
- (P509 , April 23 “Fjordland”) 7-night to Eidfjord, Flam, Skjolden, and Bergen – from £600.
- (P510 , April 30) 3-night mini cruise UK to Belgium (Gent, May 1) and Amsterdam – from £250.
MAY 2015 (British Isles, Norway Fjords)
- (P511, May 3 “British Isles”) 9-night to Scotland (Kirkwall), Isle of Lewis (Stornoway), Isle of Mull (Tobermory), Dublin, Isle of Scilly, Guernsey, and France (Honfleur) - from £790.
- (P512, May 12 “Baltic”) 12-night to Denmark (Aalborg), Germany (Warnemunde/Berlin), Estonia (Tallinn), Russia (St Petersburg, overnight stay, May 18-19), Finland (Helsinki), Sweden (Stockholm), Kiel Canal - from £1060.
- (P513, May 24 “Norway Fjords”) 8-night to Bergen, Andalsnes, Olden, Flam, and Jondal - from £720.
The Marco Polo ship cruise is one of the best reasonably priced choices if you prefer voyages with more intimate, relaxingly stylish and old-time charm travel experiences. On each of your voyages you’ll be much like an explorer from some distant and more innocent times when travelers like Marco Polo made the history as heralds of a new age of exploration. We wish you happy and safe Marco Polo vacations to completely enjoy your special time on the excitingly adventurous Alexander Pushkin ship!