ms Marco Polo Cruise Ship Itinerary 2013/2014
ms Marco Polo cruise ship itinerary 2013/2014 review of its sailing routes, mv Marco Polo itinerary maps, ports of call and destinations.
Our review of mv Marco Polo cruises itinerary will start with a concise review of the ship’s sailing destinations and regions of operation:
- as departure ports, this ship departs from UK ports only, and these are: the port of Tilbury (London), Newcastle and some of its itineraries in 2013 start from Leith - the port of Edinburgh, Scotland.
- ports of call, mv Marco Polo will take you the most popular Baltic Sea cruise ports, the list of which (as popularity) starts with Russia‘s Baltic capital – the beautiful St Petersburg. The list of all the rest countries and ports in this region includes: Denmark (Copenhagen), Germany (Warnemunde/the port to Berlin, Kiel Canal), Estonia (Tallinn), Finland (Helsinki), Sweden (Stockholm, Nynashamn).
- the list of Marco Polo UK cruise ports of call includes:
- other call ports: the Denmark’s Faroe Islands (Thorshavn, Kollafjordur), in Scotland (Invergordon, Kirkwall, Ullapool), in England (Bristol, Portsmouth), in Ireland (Dublin), Holland (Amsterdam), Belgium (Antwerp, Gent) and France (Rouen, Honfleur).
- the British Isles ports of call are: Isle of Lewis (Stornoway), Shetland Isles (Lerwick), Isle of Mull (Tobermory), Isle of Scilly (Tresco) and Channel Islands (Guernsey).
- the ship visits in Norway the following “Norwegian Fjords” ports: Eidfjord, Sorfjord, Geiranger, Flam, Bergen, Olden, Hellesylt, Balestrand, Fjaerland, Andalsnes, Narvik, Skjolden, Alta, Sortland, Tromso, Honningsvag, Longyearbyen and Ny Alesund in Spitzbergen), and in Iceland - Westman Islands (Heimaey), Reykjavik, Isafjord, Akureyri, Seydisfjordur)
- Marco Polo offers each year three special itineraries (also round-trips from England) – in the beginning of the year (January) sails to South America (the Brazil’s Amazon River) while in the end of the year (November) to Caribbean and the British West Indies and in December – to Canary Islands. On its Transatlantic round-trip cruise from UK the Marco Polo ship will visit the following ports: Portugal (Lisbon, Madeira/Funchal, and the Azores Islands - Ponta Delgada, Horta), the Cape Verde archipelago (stopping in Mindelo), Antigua (St Johns), St Maarten (Philipsburg), St Barthelemy (aka St Barths), St Kitts (Basseterre), St Lucia (Castries), St Vincent and the Grenadines (stopping in St Vincent, Bequia, Mayreau), Barbados (Bridgetown). St Lucia (Castries), also Grenada (St Georges), French Guiana (Iles Du Salut), and in Brazil the ship calls on Santarem, Boca da Valeria, Manaus, Parintins, Almeirim and Macapa.
- After this link to the CMV line’s website follows a list of the most regularly operated itineraries and itinerary maps. To see all of them by departure date – go to the Marco Polo cruise ship 2013/2014/2015 schedule.
|Around British Isles Cruises|
|Northern Lights Cruise|
|Norwegian Fjords Cruise|
|Baltic Cruises Itinerary (“Baltic Cities”)|
|South America Cruise 2014|
|Caribbean Cruise 2014|
MS Marco Polo cruise ship itinerary program is an exceptional choice for a destination-intensive vacation. This ship’s deals feature as sailing routes some of the Europe’s most popular travel destinations. And the ms Marco Polo ship offer always exciting voyages at really affordable to discounted prices (mostly on last minute cruise sales) considering her overall value-for-money index! You are one very lucky person if you have the time (and the right amount of British pounds) to enjoy the cozy-small luxury ship Marco Polo – so enjoy it!