Read ms Marco Polo cruise ship itinerary 2015-2016 small cruises from UK ports information, a review on the ship’s sailing routes and destinations, itinerary maps and ports of call list. To see all cruise itineraries listed by departure date (also showing lowest rates in GBP/cheapest tickets prices)- follow this link to the Marco Polo cruise schedule.
ms Marco Polo cruise ship itinerary
Our review of mv Marco Polo cruises itinerary will start with a concise review of the ship’s sailing destinations and regions of operation:
Marco Polo cruise ports and destinations
- as departure ports, this ship departs from UK ports only, and these are: the port of Tilbury (London), Newcastle and some of its itineraries start from Leith – the port of Edinburgh, Scotland.
- ports of call, mv Marco Polo will take you the most popular Baltic Sea cruise ports, the list of which (as popularity) starts with Russia‘s Baltic capital – the beautiful St Petersburg. The list of all the rest countries and ports in this region includes Denmark (Copenhagen), Germany (Warnemunde/the port to Berlin, Kiel Canal), Estonia (Tallinn), Finland (Helsinki), Sweden (Stockholm, Nynashamn).
- The ship visits in Norway the following “Norwegian Fjords” ports: Eidfjord, Sorfjord, Geiranger, Flam, Bergen, Olden, Hellesylt, Balestrand, Fjaerland, Andalsnes, Narvik, Skjolden, Alta, Ulvik, Sortland, Tromso, Honningsvag, Longyearbyen and Ny Alesund in Spitzbergen), and in Iceland – Westman Islands (Heimaey), Reykjavik, Isafjord, Akureyri, Seydisfjordur.
The list of Marco Polo UK cruises ports of call includes:
- The following ports in Holland (Amsterdam), Belgium (Antwerp, Gent) and France (Rouen, Honfleur) are visited on her short itineraries with Mini Cruise deals (London/Tilbury departures again).
- The British Isles itinerary (Around Britain) cruise ports of call are: Isle of Lewis (Stornoway), Shetland Isles (Lerwick), Isle of Mull (Tobermory), Isle of Scilly (Tresco) and Channel Islands (Guernsey), Denmark’s Faroe Islands (Thorshavn, Kollafjordur), in Scotland (Invergordon, Kirkwall, Ullapool), in England (Bristol, Portsmouth), and in Ireland (Dublin).
Marco Polo itinerary specials
Marco Polo offers each year three special itineraries (also round-trips from England).
- In the beginning of the year (January) sails to South America (the Brazil’s Amazon River). In the end of the year (November) she sails to Caribbean and the British West Indies, and in December – to Canary Islands (Arrecife, and Tenerife) and Portugal (Madeira, and Leixoes) with the UK’s Gibraltar.
- On its Transatlantic round-trip cruise from UK the Marco Polo ship will visit the following ports: Portugal (Lisbon, Madeira/Funchal, and the Azores Islands – Ponta Delgada, Horta), the Cape Verde archipelago (stopping in Mindelo), Antigua (St Johns), St Maarten (Philipsburg), St Barthelemy (aka St Barths), St Kitts (Basseterre), St Lucia (Castries), St Vincent and the Grenadines (stopping in St Vincent, Bequia, Mayreau), Barbados (Bridgetown). St Lucia (Castries), also Grenada (St Georges), French Guiana (Iles Du Salut), and in Brazil the ship calls on Santarem, Boca da Valeria, Manaus, Parintins, Almeirim and Macapa.
- And this the link to the CMV line’s website.
ms Marco Polo itinerary maps
Follows a list of the most regularly operated Marco Polo cruise itineraries with a list of their names and course maps.
|Around British Isles Cruises (“British Isles Discovery”)|
|Northern Lights Cruise (“Land of the Northern Lights”), similar route for the “Springtime Fjordland” itinerary|
|Norwegian Fjords Cruise|
|Baltic Cruises Itinerary (“Baltic Cities”)|
|Christmas and New Year Canary Islands Cruise (London to “Canaries & Madeira”)|
|South America Cruise|
MS Marco Polo cruise ship itinerary program for 2015 and 2016 is an exceptional choice for a destination-intensive vacation. This ship’s deals feature as sailing routes some of the Europe’s most popular travel destinations. And the ms Marco Polo ship offer always exciting voyages at really affordable to discounted prices (mostly on last minute cruise sales) considering her overall value-for-money index! You are one very lucky person if you have the time (and the right amount of British pounds) to enjoy the cozy-small luxury ship Marco Polo – so enjoy it!